Hands-On Piezoelectric Ridge Augmentation Surgery Course. March 25-26, 2011. Los Angeles, California. 1-800-676-7474
Hands-On Piezoelectric Rdge Augmentation Surgery Program. March 25-26, 2011 in Los Angeles, California, USA.
Phone: 1-800-676-7474 | email: email@example.com
Presented by Dr. Dong-Seok Sohn, internationally acclaimed lecturer on piezosurgery and oral implantology. Dr. Sohn has published dozens of peer reviewed articles and textbooks chapters and is Professor/Chairman of the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Catholic University of Daegu, School of Medicine, Daegu, Korea. Dr. Sohn is also the current chairman of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI) Asia/Pacific and is the founder and President of ICOI-Korea.
Course Outline: 2 day INTENSIVE hands-on training program consisting of (6) hours of lecture and surgery demonstrations (previously recorded) highlighting the benefits of Piezoelectric bone surgery systems. Followed by a full day hands-on training program on freshly frozen pig jaws.
- Understand the basic principles and variable applications of Piezoelectric bone surgery in Implant Dentistry
- Understand the advantages of piezoelectric sinus lift/bone graft procedures compared to conventional techniques
- Understand the procedures of Piezoelectric Internal Sinus Elevation (PISE) with minimal invasiveness and no use of mallet and lack of postoperative vertigo
- Understand surgical procedures of piezoelectric harvesting of block bone and autogenous bone chips
- Understand piezoelectric ridge splitting and its efficacy
- Understand piezoelectric sandwich bone augmentation with interpositional bone grafting
- Understand variable hard tissue management and oral pathosis using piezoelectric surgical devices such as atraumatic tooth extraction, cyst removal, apicoectomy, removal of impacted teeth, alveloplasty, and distraction osteogenesis
- Understand the utilization of fibrin rich concentrate with concentrated growth factors for ridge augmentation.
- Seats are limited! Please call Youngs Denatl at 1-800-676-7474 to reserve your seat today. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration form: http://youngsdental.com/Prof_Sohn_Piezo_Seminar_in_LA_March.pdf
Course Cost: $1,800 USD
CE Credits: 14 hours
**Manual, Recorded CD, and meals provided to all course participants
Locations & Dates:
Friday March 25, 2011: Holiday Inn LAX, 9901 La Cienega BLVD, Los Angeles California, 90045, 1-800-624-0025
Saturday March 26, 2011: Advanced Technology Center for Education, 2111 Kenmere Ave, Burbank California, 91504, 1-877-883-2022
Phone: 1-888-676-7474 eMail: email@example.com
Registration form: http://youngsdental.com/Prof_Sohn_Piezo_Seminar_in_LA_March.pdf